I had last night $600 Lindens taken from my account please help

LoveAngel Madeye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hi this is LoveAngel Madeye i had last night $600.00 L taken from Vidlock  Resident i think cause i pulled out my greedy table & did what i needed & then my money went to that person so now i have none even though i never paid them before & don't know who that is at all. if you can help me please let me know cause i know i never paid him at all please help me i need my L back please. thank you

<script id="overlay_tmpl" type="text/html">// <div id="<%= overlayId %>" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>"></div> // </script>

2 answers to this question

When you rezzed the Greedy table, did it ask you for permission to take linden dollars from you? A legitimate table will ask this, but it will not actually take your money. But if you got your table from a scammer it could take all your money with this permission. Check the creator of your table, make sure it is not this person you mention. If it is, put the table back in your inventory and file an abuse report. And notify the real maker of Greedy that this person is selling copies of the game and stealing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3984 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.