Are you allowed to upload photographs you take IN second life to the marketplace for selling?

DeadQueenRising

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm fairly new here and I do promise that I tried my best to find an answer to the question on my own before posting it here.

Basically what I'm wondering is if you take a photo IN second life (let's say of a pretty view in a beach destination) is it okay to say, put it in a picture frame and then upload it on the marketplace for sale?  Is that totally not allowed or are there some rules governing it or what? I've seen some pictures/items like I described on the market place for sale but I sstill want to make sure.

And just to be clear I'm talking about taking the photos YOURSELF (not stealing from google) of a PLACE (not model photography like people have to sell clothes though do the rules change if you have a willing/consenting avatar posing?) IN SECOND LIFE (can't stres this enough, SL not RL)and putting them on a sort of prim picture frame and selling them.

Thanks to anyone who reads/answers.  xo

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3976 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.