linden giver

mariska Fotherington

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

By far the simplest method is for you simply to give the L$ in the normal way.   If you want to do it via an object, you run into the problem that scripts can only give money belonging to their owner, so that makes giving someone an object that gives money rather problematic.

There's a way round it but my strong advice, as a scripter, is to keep it simple and just pass over the cash.

• Like 3

you can simply send the money directly to the avatar in question. 

you can do this via his/her profile and click the button "pay", then write how much you want to give and clik the button "pay"

or from an im window, you have a 'pay " button at the top

or from your friendlist, you click first on the name of the person and then clik on the button 'pay" just beside the friendlist.

There are alsosome script

you rezz a box, add the script and settle a price for the box. Once this person will touch the box, the money will be taken from you and go to this person. you can even apply some texture to decorate the box or give to it the shape you want. you can also add this script in another object you have full perm on it (or at least mod and transfert). but be careful the person who will touch it is the person you want to.

but weirdly i cant find anymore this script in the market place, so i cant tell if they are still on sale. 

EDIT : reading Innula's answer, i think i understand now why its no more on sale then. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3987 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.