AVPainter Problems; Need Help From Fellow Users

Iccarus Infinity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys. I don't know whether this is the right forum section to post this in but I am having some trouble with a program called AVPainter, a program used in the creation of custom clothing/skin texturing for SL avatars.

I've used it before and haven't had any trouble but recently I downloaded the program again and it refuses to start without crashing. It crashes on startup of the program every time and it's extremely frustrating!

I'm wondering if anyone else who used or uses this program has had this problem and knows a fix for it. The only relevant computer information required here is that I run Win 7 64-bit and the latest version was tested on all platforms from XP to Windows 8 and is said to work fine.

Any help in the matter would be great!

EDIT: It's not crashing on startup, it's actually crashing when I hover over the avatar screen in the program.

Maybe try doing another clean install? (as in uninstall first and then reinstall)

I use the program too sometimes but I've never had a problem with it like that and I actually run Win7 32-bit rather than 64. 

Also, try updating it maybe, I know there was an update recently for it that I downloaded. 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.