Mesh tops breaking fingers

Frost Lexico

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings fellow peoples of SL.

I've been using mesh clothing parts for a while now, and I've never had any troubles. But earlier today I put on a mesh "jacket" for my sergal avatar and I noticed instantly that the hands beneath the paw attachments had done a five finger spread. I spent hours figuring out what was going on, but eventually, after wearing two other entirely unrelated mesh tops, that it's the tops which are breaking the hand posing. And it's not just temporary either; the hands will not correct themselves until after I go through the character test reset thingy.

To elaborate further, the hands spread the fingers wide, they seem to grow in size to at least 50, and they refuse to interact with anything (Will not obey any AO's, will not dissapear when put under an alpha, etc). It does this no matter which mesh torso/arm items I use, and on every single avatar I have.

Anybody else experienced this? Anybody ever fixed the problem?

Nope, it's something I bought off of the marketplace. All my mesh stuff came from there, and they are all causing this glitch. It kinda sucks, especially because it only started recently. My only guess is that it has somthing to do with the most recent patch.

Sorry to repeat it again but is it a promo or freebie sometimes demo's hide into those two catergorys.

However are you wearing any hand attatchments for your Sergal avatar ? This can conflict with the mesh i'm guessing. And if you are wearing alphas that clip each other this can be a problem as well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.