Help - my parcels that are for sale won't show in Land for sale and are not yellow on the Map

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I cannot get the parcels on my Private Estate to appear in Land For Sale and they are not yellow on the map. I have set them for sale, put Land for saleand details in the description and marked them as Rental and nothing happens. I tried yesterday and also ticked show in search (30L$ per week) and hoped that overnight they might appear but no luck. There is nothing in my transaction hisory so obviously it has not worked. I have been to other parcels for sale today that show in Land for Sale and are yellow on the map and have set mine the same but it is still not working. The ones I visited only had Rental chosen and not show in search which is what I want as I don't want to pay the 30L$ per week for each of 18 parcels. Can anyone help please? Thanks, Venetia

When you put your land for sale, it doesn't show up in search or the map immediately.  The search engine has to pick them up and update the listings before they show there, which can take anywhere from an hour or so to a day or slightly more in my experience. The map is not updated in real time only periodically. 

You don't have to pay the 30L for your properties to show in search when they are for sale.  They will automatically show up in land search once the search engine picks them up and updates the listings. 

If you want to increase the exposure your land gets, post a listing for them in the Land forum here and also in MP, both of which are free.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3991 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.