So I log on and then......

bingjammin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

for about 3 minutes everything is fine then I'm unable to move anywhere all I can do is rotate on the spot, am unable to upload then I get the "you have been logged out...View IM chat or Quit option" and well I have to quit as there is nothing I can do.

Using Firestorms latest release (but was affected the previous version before I cleanly intalled the new version. Upgraded my drivers (same thing was happening for both Graphics drivers)

If I try to upload there is a Server Issue warning but sometimes I dont even get that.

I'm in the UK...would this be a problem

One possibility is that your gpu/graphics card is overheating ....this can cause the gpu to automatically cut back the graphics performance  drastically to the point where you crash in SL. Open the pc case inspect  to make sure all fans are working and clean out any  dust  clogging the air vents.

Also it would be helpful for you to  post the specs of the PC and graphics that you are using.

This info is shown under the  HELP ....about .....  tab

When all you can do is rotate on the spot but can't go anywhere or do anything else ... you've already lost contact to the SL servers and are crashed/logged out. It often takes up to 3 minutes for that message to appear on your screen. What you should do, often, when you feel something's not in order is looking at the statistics. ctrl + shift + 1 shows you a nice window that contains your fps, your bandwith and a lot of other stuff. It might be a bad connection on your side, too slow, not enough throughput, not stable enough ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.