why my Merchant Outbox don´t recognizes me marketplace store?

Mulatica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I´ve been trying to put items in my Merchant outbox but it is not allowing me and is sending me to the Wikipedia page to opening a store.. I have a store already. so I don´t know what is happening... Do I have to do something to synchronize the Merchant outbox with my store.. If yes, what is it I have to do? I don´t wan´t to have to create a new store.

1 answer to this question

You couldn't create a new store if you wanted to.  You only get one per account. 

Before you send things through your Merchant Outbox for the first time, you have to have used Direct Delivery at least once.  So, go to Marketplace and order a freebie >> https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MAGIC-WAND-Stops-Animations/3475671 .  That should be enough to assure that your Received Items folder works. Then relog before you try using the Merchant Outbox for the first time.  It should work then.  If it doesn't, review the setup instructions in

and, if you're still having problems, file a support ticket with the category Marketplace >> General Marketplace Issues

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.