sl veiwer update not needed stuff

mynick8888

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My msin problem with the sl veiwer is the conservation tab, serosuly, i hate it,its in the way and i cant see, also when it flashes, it distracts me from building or anything im doing, also it hurts my eyes and im sceared that it will give me a sezure because i am prone to them, please take it off.

mynick8888 wrote:

My msin problem with the sl veiwer is the conservation tab, serosuly, i hate it,its in  the way and i cant see, also when it flashes, it distracts me from building or anything im doing, also it hurts my eyes and im sceared that it will give me a sezure because i am prone to them, please take it off.

You might want to try different viewer, if you are concerned. 

Actually for a change they are listening to their customers, trouble is we don't all want the same things.  I am delighted they put everything back in one box again, so I don't have to have a couple eating up my precious screen space.  The orange flash of other boxes can be scrolled away, but apart from the orange being a bit too bright and intense, I can cope with that (I have medical issues with flashy stuff too and this one is in an ok range).

I dispise having to monitoe the little icons and envelopes to see if I am being messaged, I miss them all the time.  Friends constantly have to promt me to respond to hug requests and so on as I miss all of that stuff, so to have some of it come back up like it used to makes life a little easier for me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4173 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.