Second Life Marketplace Badges/Logos for Websites?

Renara Vandyke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so, I realised it's been a very long time since I updated my web-page for my SL store, and it actually still has an XStreet SL "badge" for linking people to my store (a link which doesn't actually work properly anymore, gets stuck in a loop).

Anyway, I've updated the link to go to the SL marketplace as appropriate, however I don't have an image to replace the XStreet SL logo with. I've had a look around the Marketplace website and knowledgebase articles but couldn't find anything that stood out.

Is there an official SL Marketplace badge that we can put on websites? If not, what are people using (if anything) instead? I prefer the simplicity of a logo I can stick in a corner of a page, but I'm terrible at making them, so I much prefer having one I can just copy onto my site :)

Ya, I was gonna say...

3. No Logo or Tagline Use. Do not use any Linden Lab logo, icon, slogan, or tagline. This includes, but isn't limited to, our Eye-in-Hand logo and our tagline "Your World. Your Imagination."

For our permission to journalists and media outlets to use the Second Life Eye-in-Hand logo in published articles, blog entries, and news programs specifically about the Second Life virtual world, see our License for Press Use of the Second Life Eye-in-Hand Logo.

Also check out our inSL Logo Program, which provides a community logo for Second Life residents to promote their contributions to the Second Life world.

https://secondlife.com/corporate/brand/trademark/unauthorized.php

Thanks for the replies! I'm already using the InSL logo for my SLurl to my in-world store though, they really need to make something for the marketplace! I'll probably just add the word marketplace next one of the variations of the InSL logo perhaps, but it really needs something distinct.

• 4 months later...

YES I HAVE A PROBLEM W/ Marketplace

ANY TIME I go to check out & click on my cart  it wont take me to the check out page

clearly it has gone to The New SL payment system

I used to be able to go to that page now I cant!!

now I cant buy stuff off Marketplace

how can I fix that can any 1 plz tellme??

and hury back w. me plz

I would like to finx this asap!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3973 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.