HTML on a prim - some links don't work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No, there isn't. MOAP is completely separate from your in-world web browser.  I have created a system for our users that gives them the option of receiving their web-based information by llSetPrimMediaParams or by llLoadURL, but there's no way to pass information from one system to the other once a user has made the choice.

Ah ok, that's related to my next question I think.

I've made a html page on my server that displayes my webcam using flash and javascript. My aim is to put this page on a prim so I can display my webcam inword. The page loads on the prim however when the little flash 'allow' dialogue comes up nothing happens when the allow button is pressed? Is what I'm attemting not possible?

I've never done that, but you should be able to. In order to view Flash format videos, however, you must have the generic Adobe Flash plugin installed. If you use IE as your web browser and already have Flash, you will need to get the generic Flash plugin; see here. linux users need to have gstreamer installed, with the “bad” plugin set.  You might try reposting this question in the LSL Scripting forum, where others with direct experience doing that are likely to see it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.