Looking For Equestrian Pride Mero Pony Avatar Animator

Tails Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all I am looking for an animator who is familiar with animating the Equestrian Pride Mero Pony Avatar. I am currently working on a project that needs an animation to be done for it. However I do not have knowledge for animating this kind of avatar so I am looking for an animator who can pull it off. For now I only need one animation to be made and it is not to hard. However I will be needing the animator again in the future for other projects. This project I will be paying so rest assured  you will be paid for your hard work. If you are intrested in the work please contact me on second life or leave a message here where we can discuss about the project and payment. Thank you for taking the time to read my post it is most appreciated.

My Secondlife Account - tails zelin

• 2 years later...

I'm looking for one, too...

I even tried to make my own pony base anim in qavimator by remaking the standing pose but it doens't work right because they use that old trick to make the upper legs shorter than the limits of the sl av. I have no idea of how I can outpast this (qavimator doesn't permit that) and there's no bvh sources available anywhere. And there's still alot of pony animations available everywhere, AND THIS POST IS 2 YEARS OLD AND STILL NO REPLY, WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! >:'(

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.