Did not recieve item order on 3.11.13 checked order summery it date wrong but have email probing dat

Boadicea Pennell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought some items on 3.13.13 and did not get everything. Contacted seller but for some reason the items are showing up as purchaced in June 2011.  I have the email sent by SL with date I bought the stuff and the email delivery date was yesterday the day I bought the stuff but my summery date is two yers back.  The seller is not english speaking and is only seeing th 2011 date (some of the stuff was not even on SLM then) and we are having communication problems because of the date of 2011 showing up on my order and not yesterday's date.  The money was taken out of my account but never got the items and confusion is occuring because of the date problem.  Either need the product or my L's back

3 answers to this question

Since your issue is uncommon and since your are having communication problems with the seller, you should open a support case as follows:

You can submit a support case requesting redelivery. Make sure to include the order number and the exact name of the undelivered item(s).

32px-KBnote.png Note: If an item purchased on the Marketplace using PayPal or a credit card is not successfully delivered to you, the credit or debit will not appear in your transaction history, and the merchant will have no record of the purchase. Simply try to purchase the item again.
  • Like 2

if the date of your purchase said it was 2 years ago, it could happen that you put this item in a cart at this time but then you only purchased it some days ago. The date of the purchase will appear as the one of the cart and not about the effective purchase. 

About your non delivery pb, its not relative at the date of the purchase, but its simply because the MP is a mess since friday.

Check the grid status about it : http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2013/03/09/post1899/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SecondLifeGridStatus+%28Second+Life+Grid+Status+Updates%29

For now the only thing you can do, is wait, because there are plenty of pp like you waiting their item delivered.

You still can submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ under the category "marketplace", so you'll be sure they will look at your problem as soon everything will go back to normal.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.