why does firestorm keep crashing after log where it says loading clothes.When it does login its pink

iesha261

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been using firestorm viewer for a while now and havent  had any proublem with it . Just the  other day I haad my picture taken and i was logged out. I tried logging in but it keep crashing . I tried doing A clean re-install many times but after it logs me in its pink , black screen keeps blinking , freezes alot then logs me out. I tried downloading second life viewer but still everything is pink . Is there anything i can do? 

3 answers to this question

First, as soon as you typed "pink," you should have gotten DOZENS of results. It's a graphics card driver issue. Update your driver, and that issue should go away.

Updating your drivers may also help the log in issues you are having; drivers can have funny affects sometimes. If it doesn't help the crash issue, come back and edit your post. Please do NOT start a new thread; simply edit this one by choosing "Options" in the top-right corner of your post, then choosing "Edit" in the drop-down menu.

You should be able to go to the official website for whatever brand of computer you have. There should then be a tab on that website, I think on the HP website it's called something like "Drivers and Support," or something. I don't know what brand of computer you have, so I'm not sure where it'll be for you, but you can probably search the website to find it. Find the graphics drivers, and update them there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4058 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.