loading animations to mlpv2

LovelyKalani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am looking to load some animations to a mlpv2 hud (if thats the correct term)

Saw a video on youtube, and it looks fairly straight foreward, but that is for animation "drop it" boxes, which evidently come with notecard and something else to set up positions and all. These are individual animations (couples aniimations, but not in a "drop in pack. I wouldnt have the note card thing that might be needed to set things up.

Is this something I can get elsewhere? Any advice would be helpful as Im fairly new to this.

Perhaps I worded my question poorly. Getting the MLPV2 isn't so much the problem, its loading animations don't come in those "drop in" boxes. To my understanding the drop in boxes have notecards and other informations rather than just the animations.

I'm probably best served my trying it and experimenting a little. Just wasnt sure if I needed the notecards and other information in order to make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

You will need to drop the animations in and set the locations on your own using tyhe adjust pos option....

There are 2 notecards you will need to change..  .MENUITEMS notecard is used to configure the menus and link the poses to a menu button..    the .POSITIONS notecard will be what you need to change to store the default position for each of the poses.  You will have to either guess at a position, or adjust each of the positions for each of the avatars in each of the poses, and then save them  to complete your setup.  Animations with no entry in the .POSITIONS notecard will be placed in the DEFAULT position.

The sequence is well described in the MLP documentation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.