Any populated clubs that play music that was produced in the last 12 years?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's quite a few! Annoyingly most of SL seems to love 70s and 80s nostalgia junk, or jazz.

The Steel Toad Club (Adult location) plays modern electronic and otherwise, but event times can be hard to figure out.

Rubber Room (Adult location) also plays a lot of electronic very regularly, and stays pretty busy.

I also am part of a small group of people who play small mixes of rock/metal/d&b/electronic/industrial/noize/other crazy stuff, and I certainly don't mind inviting you along to a few of those (again, at an Adult location), we're all interested in stuff created THIS century.

There's a few clubs that came about since the fall of Club Industry (SL's largest industrial club), but they seem quite transitory.

I've not seen much in the way of d&b or dubstep, (and is alternative rock still a thing? I thought it was all under the banner of Nu-metal now), but there's bound to be a few of them around. Search is occaisionally good, but I would join a few groups that cater to music events, or find some DJs that you like and join their fangroups/subscribos. Depending on just one club to provide consistantly good experiences won't work.

Tiffany's Nightclub has a really good mix of music. There are parties there each day at 1pm SL time. Most of the music is modern music, with occasional parties with older music, so it does cater for ages.

The DJ's during the parties are great too, and always take requests.

Also, the people there actually chat a lot, so it a great place to hang out and make friends, especially if you can make the 1-3pm party times

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Charamillon/189/99/26/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.