I am 19 and put the correct birthday but it wont let me enter in the adult places.

Lilyan Kenyon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

How to change your preferences to view adult content

Even if you are 18 or older, you still need to opt in to view adult content. 

Log into Second Life, then follow these steps in the Viewer to set your maturity preferences:

1. Choose Me > Preferences (or Ctrl-P) and click the General tab.
  2. Choose General, Moderate, Adult from the I want to access content rated: dropdown menu.
    320px-Kb_maturity_settings.png
  3. Click OK.
Congratulations! You may now visit any publically accessible land in Second Life, regardless of its maturity rating.
32px-KBnote.png Note: If your preferences are not set to allow adult content and you attempt to enter an adult-rated parcel or region, you receive a prompt allowing you to either cancel the teleport or instantly update your access preferences to General, Moderate, Adult.

• Like 4

Since you have a last name, your account seem to be older already which let's me think you registered for the Teen Grid back then. There are often issues with the automatic transition of old Teen Grid accounts where people turn 18. If Valerie's answer doesn't work, I would suggest to file a support ticket: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.