Can't get email on my secrutiy

MysticBeauty Emerald

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey can someone help me, someone is making so none of my security sends me emails, I have tried reseting them and everything and it still will not send me emails. Can you please help plus I have something on my land that isn't showing up so I can't find it. It's called TH-4-6G-00011772: 4.2.5, I have serveral secuity on my land and every one of them stopped sending me email. and I tryied to reset them, but now they will not send me any email. I did all searches on my land that you do it doesn't find that script. and I bought some stuff off of Market and they do not findiing it. So it's in an object of some kind and nothing finds it. This is what I get [02:12]  TH-4-6G-00011772: 4.2.5: New Product Version Required, please Update via owner Menu! But there is nothing on my land called that. So I don't know how to find it.

1 answer to this question

I am  not 100% sure what you mean by "you can't get email on your security"

Maybe try to describe the problem a bit further. 

I am guessing you mean some scripted security system? (in that case you should contact the creator of the security system)

But just in case.. to make sure your emailadress is even correct in your settings: go to the SL main website , login to your account and switch to : https://secondlife.com/my/account/contact.php?lang=en-US and look for your emailadress there.

When you can not find a certain object on your land there are several ways to possibly fix that. one of them being: Some HUDs Systems in SL offer the listing and finding of items by names by scanning the region for them and some even teleport you to the location so you can actively access / remove that certain object. (i won't provide names of those systems here to avoid advertisement -  but u can surely find them in the marketplace). 

If you have admin rights on this land you could also try to remove objects from other people - but would only do that when you are certain there shouldn't be anything from someone else than you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.