Lost inventory

XavierCobretti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i lost 2500 items in my inventory in another of my avatars... is there a way to restore inventory?  i went to  your site at LL and then to protected land as was suggested... some things came back.. mostly my Landmarks... but most is still missing... can you help?  the avatar is under the name of stevenhawn resident

1 answer to this question

"i went to  your site at LL"

No, you didn't. This is a resident to resident answers forum. The Lindens never come here. You may have gone to the LL site, but it's not "my" site, nor the site of anyone else here. :)

That being said, take a look at this page.

A few key points: Clear your cache. Log out of SL, then log back in to a quiet, low-lag area like Smith or Pooley. Open your inventory and type a random letter. Let it load. Don't do anything else until it says it's fully loaded. Type another letter, just to double check. Then see if the missing items are there, or not. Also, if you're using a wireless connection, DON'T. Plug in directly to your router and see if that helps. Your wireless connection may be dropping information, which could cause your inventory to show incorrectly.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.