Inventory

Rune Larnia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wonder if anyone else can advise or help. I  hadnt played my avatar for a while and when I logged on three days ago i find my inventory clothing noticilby has triplicate folders of the same items tho some are not copied accurately. It almost looks as though somone logged my account in to play havoc with all my clothes. I rang LL they said my account had not been compromised but now the inventory is a nightmare I cannot see how this has happened. I hope somone else can tell me how this has occurred its nothing I have done and I am meticulous with clothing folders. I actually had to find it first it was in lost and found!!!:catsad:

it might also be, that certain folders are duplicated (depending on 'how long' you haven't been logged in) in order to fit to the newer inventory system. Especially Clothing got into other folder locations now (My Outfits, and in addition the linked sections where its not the items but a link to them)

Also you might have several folders for other viewers which can sometimes - we have experienced that - lead to duplicates which are located within those viewers speciffic folders, still listed in your complete inventory - thus showing up several times.

But generally if they really are all directly in the same folder just several times beneath one other and don't have any different content, I'd also suggest updating your viewer to the latest build, clear cache. and make sure to log into the maingrid and see what happens. In some cases changing your password (on the accountwebsite / profile settings) also forces your account and its content to update and might solve that issue. (the latter can take up to 24 hours, because it's dependend on the serverupdate-intervals)

Wish you luck, greets - code

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.