KVL Land Services leak 27/02/2013 Project Announcement

gothicwonder12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KVL Land Services UK are Most happy to Leak something Big!

It has been Highly recognized the profit to be made in "Virtual Studios", So we have something Exiting!!.

KVL Land Services UK May [Still in descusion] build the [HollyWood] of SL!
With sims upon sims attached with deffrent sceans, Studio's, even high class apartments for stars.
all the sims will be in a continuum motion, builds made for the movies, Entire sims for movie clips!.
We will be using ONLY the best scripts and equipment!.
From Gigantic 12K prim battle ships with Mind blowing fire scripts, to HD Mesh rendered Planets.
The possibility and Creativity can be Endless!

How will we Budget all this!? ;
Our goal is to attract "RL" Movie directors or even someone in Sl who has descoverd a Hidden talent.
Each "Studio" can be rented AS needed. Including the sims for sceans.
We want a Fully living Environment, Much LIKE [Hollywood]!, Not only will this attract MANY people, Im not sure if you agree, But We think it may become big And Vastly help [Linden Labs] Financial Crisis.

Please comment your Ideas and thoughts!.
Or feel free to add me inworld, and have a Cuppa tea And a Chat.

OK. I'm going to jump in here - LOL.

Honestly I wish you all the very best if you actually get this off the ground.

My first question, and likely that on the minds of other that have or will read your post, is  -- does anyone in your group actually know about making movies in SL?  I see you have some high dollar software and land. All good. But over my not terribly long machinimatogher career *wink* I have met with lots and lots of folks wanting to make movies (ads for real life products in particular) that have no idea about the LIMITATIONS we have for movie making in SL.

They have great ideas but 90 percent of their vision cannot be accomplished within SL  (well maybe 60% if you had custom animators for the job and a very large budget). So unless you have already made commercials and such here and understand the process and the workarounds, I would advise you to do a bit more research.

And if your business model includes lots of SL experience and I am just placing my experience as a layer over your words --- then I look forward to seeing your vast networked sound stages.  Really :D.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4074 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.