Place Wont Show in Search

Syle Devin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I realized for my place to be in search that I need to it under land options. I did. The thing is my place does not show in search and if I log off and log in later I have to reclick "Show Place in Search". I am unsure what to do to get my place to show up in search. Any idea or advice? It is very appreciated!

I got the impression it was mainland when I bought it. Is there a way I can find out for sure? The only sign that it is mainland  is a small abandoned land owned by govenor linden, on a private sim wouldn't that land be owned by the sim owner?

My place is 1 Import 

The sim is Nagarjuna

Currently the "Show Place in Search" and "Moderate Content" is checked due to the sim but it isn't showing in search.

Ok yes it's mainland, other parcels in that sim do show in search, try removing the square brackets, I don't know if they cause a problem but it's worth a go, also, when did you put it to show in search? It won't show straight away.

You don't need to check moderate unless you have moderate content there, the sim rating takes care of that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4171 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.