How can I leave a blood lines clan

GinPhx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Does anyone know how to leave a clan in Bloodlines?  I already left the group clan but it still shows that clan in my profile on bloodlines and as well as when someone scans me.  Is there a way to do this?

I posted this earlier and KarenMichelle Lane replied with an answer but the answer was about how to find a new clan not how to leave the old one.  Can someone help me please.

Much appreciated!

3 answers to this question

Gin,

So you mean that you want to stop playing Bloodlines altogether...

1) Delete all the HUDs and various BL paraphernalia

2) Get the Garlic Necklace to get your entry dropped from the BL Database

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Garlic-Necklace-Bloodlines-Bite-requests-Spam-Protection/912384

Enjoy your new lease on life!

* This necklace was created by Bloodlines creators themselves ( Liquid Designs ) for PR Public image reasons i guess, Called the Garlic Necklace, but not many people know about it , what it does is that it prevents Vampires from spaming you with bite requests so you won't get a bite request ever again

* Also if you were a Bloodlines Player at one point this necklace will take your name off their website ( Like Opt-out ) and shows you as name removed, and when someone scans you with their systems it won't give them any info, just shows that you are wearing the garlic necklace and they shouldn't disturb you

TO OPERATE PROTECTION:

1) Right-click the necklace item in your inventory, and choose "Wear". 2) Once you see the necklace on your body, click it and a blue menu should appear. 3) Choose "Activate" from the options - and you're instantly protected!

You don't need to constantly wear the necklace - once you've selected "Activate", you'll be impervious to vampire bite requests even if you take it off

All changes that are made by this necklace can be reversed if you wore the necklace again and select Deactivate according to the creator's instructions

Link :

http://www.slbloodlines.com/instructions/garlic

• Like 2

If you are referring to a profile on slbloodlines.com then you really need to contact the people that run the Bloodlines roleplay for a proper answer.  I do know from experience and other Bloodline questions that have appeared from time to time that wearing the Garlic Necklace is suppose to remove you from the Bloodline's system if that is what you are trying to do.  Otherwise, I believe being in a clan is part of the roleplay and that changing to a new clan is how you disassociate yourself from the old clan.  Use the Garlic Necklace to disassociate yourself completely from the Bloodline's RP.

--Cinn

Form your own clan or ask your group leader to banish you?

Clans, Packs, and Guilds (Groups)

Anyone can form a Bloodlines group using their HUD. Just click on the settings button (the round gear button beneath the hud), and select 'group', then 'set group', then follow the instructions to set your group name. Or, you can use your HUD to pledge allegiance to another group leader, becoming their minion. ... Your hud also gives you the ability to remove or ban minions that have pledged to you.

http://www.slbloodlines.com/guide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.