Male base mesh

ghestheria Bromide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to upload a male base mesh from blender 2.63 into second life, but I can not figure out how to make my whole avatar into a Scene file I have to option too, but I just don't know how.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if this creation works, I will make a female version to upload and give all of my rights to Linden Labs, just an idea I have been thinking of for sometime. The skin, and The eye are completed

ghestheria Bromide wrote:

I am trying to upload a male base mesh from blender 2.63 into second life, but I can not figure out how to make my whole avatar into a Scene file

Select all > Save as Collada DAE ?

ghestheria Bromide wrote:

if this creation works, I will make a female version to upload and give all of my rights to Linden Labs

mm.. wat?

I create human renders in blender, blender is a AD open source program, and clothes and hair isn't good enough for me, id rather make something that is of more use for The players, a base mesh is The start of any AD being (RUTH) in second life The base mesh is called Ruth The small female when your items fail to load.... The base mesh that I have created would replace The annoying Ruth. I am free to share anything with anyone. If you would like to see please contact me in private

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4082 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.