How do you see previous years transactions?

Annie Dighno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Transactions only go back 30 days. In order to see transactions that go back further, you have to have saved them somewhere else; if you didn't, you're out of luck.

This is only different for the marketplace - you can view ALL of your marketplace transactions, no matter how old they are, by going to the marketplace, clicking "my marketplace," choosing "My Account," and then "Order History." That will show you all of your past marketplace purchases in order, most recent first.

But if you're talking about a non-marketplace purchase, you're limited to 30 days. Since it's been more than 30 days since 2012 turned into 2013, you can't see last year's transactions. I recommend that you start saving your transactions on your computer somewhere, but it won't help with whatever issue you're having right now.

• Like 5

Adding to Ariel's perfect answer, you can see all your account transactions with Linden Labs as far as when you created your account (such as your monthly billing if you are premium, your Linden Dollars purchases, etc,) as shown in the picture below. Statements are provided in PDF format, and can be opened using a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.

https://secondlife.com/my/account/statement.php?lang=en-US

transactions.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.