I want to cancel payments for land that is abandoned I am still get charged for how do i do this

Rhiannon Newey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I am making a inquiry for Stephen Carpenter, who has had land in SL and pays 75USD per month, the land we were living on has been abonded some 5 to 6 weeks ago and yet he is still being charged for this account, he has sent in requests and has asked for support to get this settled because he is being charged for something he no longers own or lives on.  It has become quite distressing that he is at risk of his account being cancelled because has has had no other option than to cancel so that payments are no longer being taken from him. 

Could you PLEASE contact Stephen Carpenter via his email oztrout63@bigpond.com, he is an Australian resident, alternatively could you please rectify this situation and also some reinbursement of funds would be applicable in this case due to the face he has ABANDONED THE LAND and yet being charge and no support or help has been replied to him by yourselves

I am Rhiannon Newey *Stephen Carpenters SL partner and RL partner.  thank you your help an waiting in anticipation and a matter of urgency

5 answers to this question

No Lindens read these answers Rhiannon. This is a resident to resident forum. Your partner has to contact the billing support himself to sort this out, either by calling the long distance number (he should use Skype if he can to save cost) as there is no toll free number for Australia, or by submitting a support case.

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-contact-customer-support/ta-p/739385#Section_.1a

This is a resident-to-resident forum and we can't do anything to correct this issue.

He should call Billing Support and use Skype to avoid an expensive phone call as he will need to use the long distance number as there is no toll free number for Australia.

Have billing issues? Give us a call.

Note that phone support is for billing issues only. If you're having technical issues, please use technical support.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Brazil: 0800.762.1132
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.