How to add land credits to a group

Lizbeth60

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own three small parcels of land in the same region and made a group that now owns these parcels. I just bought another 512m parcel in this region, just for more prims, but I was unable to buy it for my group, and now I am unable to deed it to my group. I have followed the directions about how to set land to a group, but i keep getting the message that "Group members must contribute more land credits to support land in use." I can't figure out how to do this. When i try to change the number where it says "Your contribution," it reverts back to 1024. Two of my parcels are adjacent to each other, but I am also unable to join the two parcels of land. How do I get more land credits for my group? My group currently has 1008 sq meters in use, and I only want to add an additional 512.

1 answer to this question

Let's address the parcel joining issue first.

You can join any adjoining parcels, provided that

1) They are in the same region, and

2) They have the same owner.  In your case, please check to see if both parcels are OWNED by your group (Not "set to" group).

When deeding parcels to a group, be VERY SURE that you have that group active (you are wearing the tag for that group, and it is shown in boldface in your groups window.)

You should have been able to buy the third parcel for your group, by increasing your tier level from 1024 to 2048 on your account/My Land page.

Remember that groups can own 10% more land than an individual for a given tier level.  So, if you contribute 1024 sq m of tier to your group, that group will have 1126 sq m of available tier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.