Photographer, retoucher,model, editor and blogger

vanilajoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Vanilajoy,

Besides the minor touchups your photography is excellent. I can see you put in a great deal of time. I wanted to see if you would be interested in an opportunity to gain you some potential clients. I own SL DJ School and we hire vendors to assist New DJs with getting the full high quality experience. From their skills to their Appearance. So Having a good DJ Profile Picture, or Tip Jar picture is important.

Would you be interested in being the SL DJ Schools photographer? Essentially, we would have a vendor and information board for you at our school. When our students are interested in photography from you the staff member or the customer would contact you with the information.

Now I do not require any sort of exclusive contract or anything. So where you work or if you own your own studio is perfectly fine with us. We just ask that if we refer clients to you that we get a small cut (usually no more than 100L we really aren't that picky) That way it gives you an opportunity to charge higher for a picture (since the quality is well worth it) and you still make a fair price.

Essentially what you do with that client afterwards is your business. We know when a customer likes a product they will go back to them. We don't expect a cut everytime. Just for when you get new business from us, and like I said it wouldn't be very much. We just use the vendor sales to pay for treats for the staff and hold fun stuff to keep up morale.

Would this be something you would be interested in? You are welcome to IM Me in world. HannahSharp Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.