Been posting events for next month and they aren't showing after the 16th of February

Susana Gontineac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I've been posting events for a long time and everything went well until this week when my events stopped showing in Search as well as the ones posted by the person who helps me.

Inworld they don't show at all after the 16th of February, which I posted already this week, in dashboard they show but I need them to show in Search inworld when people type the Club's name so they can come to the event.

The person who helps me sees the same as I do, only hers and only in her dashboard, not in Search.

We are sure we're doing it correctly, both our 5 events get spent when we post like everything is fine, they just don't show up in Search, neither on the website or inworld.

Is there any problem with the website, any maintnance going on that may be causing it?

1 answer to this question

It is hard to know what is wrong.

You can file a support ticket and ask for it to be fixed.

You can contact community@lindenlab.com and ask them. Don't expect an answer. But, they will pass it along. You might also search to see if there is a better email contact point for events.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4100 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.