The latest reload

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well yesterday I could count on crashing once or maybe twice a day, but, today the number has risen exponentially accessing inventory, changing worn items, or just walking may and does result in a crash. I have changed nothing the server was updated so one might associate this current condition with the update.

Also I have only had to run a gender test once in the last year recently twice this week, this gets very old since I am stripped of all items and have to re-add them this of course results in many crashes to the desktop

Coventina Dalgleish wrote:

Well yesterday I could count on crashing once or maybe twice a day, but, today the number has risen exponentially accessing inventory, changing worn items, or just walking may and does result in a crash. I have changed nothing the server was updated so one might associate this current condition with the update.

Also I have only had to run a gender test once in the last year recently twice this week, this gets very old since I am stripped of all items and have to re-add them this of course results in many crashes to the desktop

Are you just making a statement or do you have a question here?

There is no question here unless you have knowledge of what code has been created to cause this problem. I am not the only individual experiencing this problem.

As far as I know LL does not really pay much attention to the forums

Actually they do monitor this subforum after updating the server code.  That doesn't mean you'll get a reply from a Linden though, although sometimes they will.

There is no question here unless you have knowledge of what code has been created to cause this problem. I am not the only individual experiencing this problem.

As far as I know LL does not really pay much attention to the forums

Well yesterday I was under a Tornado Watch, we had sustained 40 MPH  winds with heavier gusts, heavy rain and lightning.  So in my case it was new code from Mother Nature.

Today it is Sunny, cold but calm and everything appears to be back to normal.

After digging through my entire system setup I decided to reduce the processor clock by 5% and the  crashes have been eliminated for the most part. It seems each server update loads just a few more bytes of information into the stream until the poor proc can no longer handle the flow resulting in strange problems. Who knows maybe my aging memory is developing Alzheimer's ))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4096 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.