I own a LL home and for some reason the parcel/sim it resides on is offline. What is wrong?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I own a LL home and as of yesterday the parcel/sim seems to have gone offline. My friends list won't load, I cannot teleport, and I cannot send IMs. Most of the sim will not load. I am worried about the items in my home. The sim my home is located in is Nakamura. Outside of the sim i'm able to do everything else.

I have tried several different viewers and reinstalled them just to see if it was an error on my behalf, but no luck. I even cleared the cache and history.

I do pay for the home, so any advice would help

-DalNiente

3 answers to this question

Submit a ticket. LL is really fast on these issues in general.

How to report an offline region

• "This region is offline."
  • "The simulator is offline."
  • "Region not available."
  • "We've got a sim down!"

No matter how you put it, it's the same thing: sometimes a region will go offline, rendering it inaccessible. The reasons are many and various. The important thing is to report it so that Linden Lab can correct the situation.

32px-KBnote.png Note: Remember to check the Status Blog — Linden Lab might already be aware of the issue, in which case we're working to fix it.

To report a region as offline, submit a support case. Both basic and premium account holders can submit cases for this particular problem:

1. Under What type of problem are you having?, select Land & Region.
  2. Under Land & Region, select Report an offline Region.
  3. Enter the region's name and any other pertinent information, such as anything unusual observed before the region went offline
  4. Click Submit.

Linden Lab will address the report as soon as possible.

• Like 1

I have a linden house i can not get in to . Nothing I click on that says o take me to my house will take me . Nevwer had this problem before . WEant to know how and why my linden house won't take me to it  and i am paying Premium Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I have tried for days to get into my house and nothing will take me to it . oby's is the name of  it . Please fix it so i can get into my linden > I am tired of rying to get to it and nothing works

Hello, MrsMichelle,

We here are only residents like you. We do not know what the problem is with your home, but as you are a premium member, you should make good use of the support that is available to you. You can contact Live Chat directly and get instant text help. Please click on this link https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

Please note, there has been some maintenance being carried out today, which could make it difficult to reach some sims, but would not explain why you have not been able to get in for days. http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2014/08/06/post2332/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.