Is there any way to locate/isolate Transport buttons in a sim?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know what you mean by isolating a teleporter but assuming you know the names of the objects or part of it a easy way of finding them I would say is in the pathfinding menu.

Just rightclick any object > more > more > pathfinding > Show in linksets.

This will show a popup with a list of all objects on your plot (and some more but I don't know what those are ...) In the top left you can filter the objects by a search string. So if the teleporters have the word teleport in their name just type "teleport" here and you will have a list of all teleporters. If you select one of them then in the centre of the popup you'll even have a button "teleport me here"

Edgar, since 06 we have direct point to point TPs available to us and telehubs are redundant. If you wanna make sure to land at the exact same space again in a future visit just landmark the location. If you want others to land exactly there make a slurl and paste that into IM. To say it in the words of the great Aleksandr Orlov: "Simples" :smileyhappy:

Under what rock where you hiding all these years?

Wow you can even teleport to people in hidden skyboxes that you sometimes need to find hidden TPs to get to! That's a large part of what I was searching for, so thanks Amethyst for pointing me to the Firestorm viewer. Although you have to be careful about warping to people that don't appreciate your prescence as I found out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.