My lindens

hightailz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A common occurrence when discussing negative balances is that you belong to a group that charges fees. If a group you belong to has Pay Group Liabilities and Receive Group Dividends checked in the role you belong to, then any fees they pay as a group get taken evenly from all members in that role (and also any money the group makes as a group, such as land sales, gets distributed evenly as well). 

Group Profile > Roles > Abilities > Accounting > Left click to see Roles with this ability

If this has happened recently, within the last 30 days, you can go to your Account > Transaction History and see where your Lindens are going to.

ETA: 

Also, sometimes the inworld balance is wrong and you have to left click it to refresh your balance.

Its either a glitch or ;ike charlotte said you are in a group that is charging you fees.

Usually when i buy my lindens from (Third party resellers) it takes two minutes for it to show up on both the site and inworld.

I actually remember when i first joined and it said i had 2000 lindens and i was really happy then when i looked again it was only 20. :matte-motes-not-even:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.