Donating Premium Land Query

Kara9999

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been a Premium member for about a month and accepted the free house.  However since then I've gone on and rented some land off a Linden and built a club/fun area for a group of friends its become my new home.  Pretty much means I no longer need the Premium house and I'm not so sure the benefits membership provides are worth me paying anymore.

Someone suggested that it might be possible to donate the premium land I was given (after deleting the house) to the Group and land area where my new place is.  But if I do this and then cancel the Premium membership will that land be pulled from the group?  Or once donated does it belong to the receiver?

Thanks

What groups take as donations is your tier.  You would essentially hold no land and your 512sqm tier allowance would be added to the stockpile of the group.  If you ever want your tier back, you can simply take it.  In addition, if you no longer maintain a premium account, your tier will be discontinued and both you and the group would lose it. (^_^)y

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4085 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.