blank pie menus/nc/spots ??

Suki Pelazzi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey everyone, 

i have been running into this issue twice now in the same week.. i tped out and all of a sudden i cant see anything and my pie menu (right clicking) everything is blank! 

if i memorized the right spot i can click it and itll still work (but of course i dont wanna hit the wrong thing like delete, defriend.. etc)

also when i open up notecards half of it shows up the other half is in a white font instead of black so i have to highlight it to read it. even if i type on a nc after i type a sentence it blanks white.. but when i send it to someone they see it perfectly. 

also a few of my file buttons are blank even tho they should be something.. so on so forth.. last time it randomly went away but this has been going on for almost 2 days now!  

i relogged, cleared cache, even uninstalled and reinstalled.... i cant even find a bug issue but i know its sl..

is there anything i can do??? 

please help! thanks. Suki! 

My guess is you have an ATI graphics card with the Catalyst 12.10 drivers
Check the Help menu in the viewer... help/about 'viewername' viewer...

Windows Graphics Driver Version: 8.17.0010.1151

is 12.10

You could try the lastest, v13.1 or rollback to either v12.6 [for new 7-series cards] or 12.1 [not to be confused with 12.10] for any other ATI card.

See http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSupportHub.aspx 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.