Impish flying broom

Myles Gelles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I hope someone can help me with this. I got an impish flying broom and when I tried to sit on it the broom disappeared. I 'm in a sky house so I did a area search but show nothing there , each time go to my land it make me look like I'm flying on it, but only at my land so I know it has to be there but can't find it. I tried stop amn my avatar doesn't work. What can I do to find it so i can stop the this?????

2 answers to this question

IM the creator. The Answers forum isn't really for questions about specific products, it's for more general questions. I personally have never heard of the product you're asking about, and I suspect most of the other people here haven't, either. The creator of the broom should be able to give you much better advice than any of us can.

Impish seems to be the right adjective for this broom. :D Other than Ariel's very good advice, I would suggest you try the following as I assume the broom has to be scripted: enable beacons to highlight scripted objects on your land. In the official viewer, go to the "World" menu > "show" > "Beacons": all scripted objects will be shown in red. When you localize the broom, take it back to your inventory, that should stop animating you. Also check your "worn" items. It also could be that you are currently wearing the broom, if this is the case, detach it from yourself (do NOT click drop). The broom has to be either rezzed inworld or worn to animate you. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4127 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.