The broken Barrel needs DJs

Adrienne Belvedere

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is not your average Club.. ive built a open air, pirate themed harbour, with a haunted house at the back.. unusual layout? yes..but i am weird like that  :)

This is a fairly new place, I been running it on my own so far.. and im struggling to be honest. I was supposed to be running this place with freinds.. but nobody is lifting a finger to help..or DJ *shakes angry fist*

But anyway.. this is a casual club, No gimmicks, no malls .. just a hangout for people who want to enjoy good music.

Unfortunatly there is no pay (cant afford that) But you can keep 100% of the tips you make. 

Any type of music is welcome, i just ask that you are experinced DJ 

A stream is provided 

You are free to run events if you should want to.

No set DJ schedual , play when you want for how long you want. ( just as long as there nobody useing the stream at the time )

This club is more aimed at a Europian time zone , most of the visitors are british. I say this because..if any US djs apply.. you might struggle getting the usual crowd to come if you play when us euro peoples are in bed :P

This is a relaxed an fun place! a sense of humour is a must. 

If your intrested in applying, just send me a IM an we can have a chat.

Adrienne Belvedere

Hello Adrienne !

It's a bit amazing, but a few days ago, i just posted an offer which seems to correspond to your request ! :-)

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Inworld-Employment/Own-a-romantic-ballroom-where-you-d-like-to-have-nice-live-music/td-p/1788259

I'd just like to insist on 2 or 3 things :

- I'm doing what I'm doing for FUN, just fun and not money ... fun doesn't mean lack of concern or of seriousness, on the contrary :  I  always respect people and bless them for being present and enjoy the atmosphere of the place.

- I'm not keen on using mic, for plenty of reasons... some are in principle, some are practical.

- I'm truly a music lover with experience as dj, and my extensive music library enables me to please people by taking special requests (what I love in fact).

I'll visit your place soon and hope we can find a mutually enjoyable agreement ! :-)

Cheers !

Bruno

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.