Own a romantic ballroom where you'd like to have nice live music streamed ?

BrunoPhil Beaumont

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There I am ! I'll gladly be willing to help and do what I love ! I have an experience in this area and I'm a trustful and reliable person... I do think that a friendly climate and well-being in-world is the most important, so don't expect me to the the best on mic ! Music and climate are more important than the DJ's ego, aren't they ? I'm doing that for my pleasure (and others' one) so I'm not into tips and salary and silly things like  that... I love to take special requests, please everyone and entertain a friendly climate which I consider is a MUST ! Important : I'm in European times,  so don't cry if I have to decline American / aussies offers ! :-)))

Cheers, Bruno

Ah yes : I forgot to say : I'm a true music lover ! I own a 77,000 mp3 tracks library. I do think that "romantic" tunes can be found in every genre and frankly speaking, I love everything but rap / hip hop  and everything that's speed metal. I'm a tremendous fan of the 70s and the 80s, but I appreciate everything in-between rap and metal : soul, jazz vocals, jazz and swing, pop, rock, rock'n'roll, country, progressive rock, funk, disco... even opera and classical cross-over.

This deserved to be said for you to have a little idea.

Cheers, Bruno

**edit** : I love both american music and european (not to say Brit...) music. Should you like to contact me, drop me a notecard or IM me inworld : BrunoPhil Beaumont

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.