Freebie that might be of interest to some

Lobo Faulkner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I belong to several communities some directly Second Life related some 3D related I came across a post in another forum that i wanted to share with those here who might want to get their hands on this and it is free and legit from Adobe website seems you can download the whole AdobeCreative Suite 2 for free granted yes it is a far older addition but I am sure it would be useful none the less especially for those just starting out and can not see spending the dollars for the newest latest and greatest. I will not add the link here since the last time I did something like that my post was deleted and do not wish that to happen again you can do a google search for Creative Suite 2 download and it is the thrid link on the page also in my secondlife profile I have listed it hope it helps some not often a big name like Adobe gives something away

There have been a lot of unfortunate rumors about this, over the past couple of days.  The whole thing is a gigantic misunderstanding.  Adobe is not giving away CS2 or any other Creative Suite products.  All they did was change the license activation process for CS2.  You still need to have purchased it in order to get it.

See post 7 of this thread for details, and a link to a statement from an Adobe staffer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.