Billing and Land Fees

yeeland

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hiya all,

I recently bought some additional land, it resulted in raising my account into a new tier. Since I didn't want to pay  additional monthly fees, I went ahead and abandoned the land I bought. The land amount I hold is now the same as it was before, and it seems to show that status in most places when I review my account. However for some reason in the account summary it does not show my currrent status correctly and displays the billing for a tier that does not reflect my land usage.

When I abandoned the land, it was very quick. Am I going to be charged for a whole new tier that I was part of for only a few minutes? Seems unfair if I am.

Thanks,

John

1 answer to this question

Yes, you will be charged the tier for the highest amount of possessed square metres even if you just owned that land for a moment.

Everytime you buy land, it tells you right on the buying screen whether or not it will raise your tier. And the information that you will be billed regardless of how long you hold that extra land is freely accessible. This isn't unfair, this is you making a rash decision and overlooking right there whether or not the land would have raised your tier.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.