good morning friends  I wanted to upgrade my account to premium  I am from Portugali need help

CarlosOliveira5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

English

good morning friends
  I wanted to upgrade my account to premium
  I am from Portugal
  I wanted to do mb via net or temporary card and want to pay month by month which are 9.50 euros. I put up to 10 euros.
  someone can help me finish the upgrade?
  and accepting the temporary card and then go to buy and says that this method is not right and something else invoice
  not even understand what is happening: S
: If I can help thanked

Portuguese

bom dia amigos
eu queria fazer um upgrade da minha conta para premium
sou de portugal
eu queria fazer via mb net ou seja cartao temporario e queria pagar mes a mes que sao 9,50 euros. eu ponho ate de 10 euros.
alguem me pode ajudar a finalizar a upgrade ?
e que aceita o cartao temporario e depois vou para fazer buy e diz que o metodo nao esta certo e outra coisa de factura
nao entendo mesmo o que se passa :S
e me poderem ajudar agradecia

3 answers to this question

Good morning CarlosOliveira.

You can't use gift cards (I'm assuming that's what you mean by a temporary card). Use a full annual Mastercard, Visa card or American Express card instead.

You could also use Paypal to upgrade but your Paypal account must be verified to comply with Linden Lab's requirements.

More details here on acceptable payment methods.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Section_.3

EDIT: There is a toll-free Billing Support number for Portugal but service is in English only. Portugal: 800-814-450

• Like 2

I dont think that will be an option with a temporary card, you could use the more expensive way of buying L$'s from a company that is allowed to officially sell L$ (Link below). and then sell those L$'s on the L$ Auction,

https://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&tbo=d&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=buy+L%24&oq=buy+L%24&gs_l=hp.3..0j0i30l3.1120.1728.0.1996.6.6.0.0.0.0.109.374.5j1.6.0...0.0...1c.1.FiyOkoHs3RI&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1357316858,d.d2k&fp=ec065665147c5dc0&biw=1920&bih=979

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.