One. I get bumped from SL EVERY time i try to log on with Firestorm. The minimap pops up in my upper

Amber Jumanya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

One. I get bumped from SL EVERY time i try to log on with Firestorm. The minimap pops up in my upper left part of the screen, then poof, I'm bumped! Two. I can't wear my tattoo set with either Phoenix or Firestorm anymore, as I go invisible except for some attachments I may be wearing. HELP please!

3 answers to this question

Hello,

the viewer got an updated gpu_table list recently, that means your graphics settings were reset to default values when you logged in recently.

Go to Me->Preferences-> Graphics and try different graphics settings.

Also always use your primary monitor for the viewer, because multi-screen setups are not supported and can lead to several bake fails.

Also go to your graphics control panel (NVidia control panel, CCC or similar), and check whether the correct graphics adapter is used for the Second Life viewer.

Hi Amber,

To quote Rolig Loon's answer in another thread:

"It is possible for a buildup of too many notifications to cause Firestorm to disconnect during or shortly after login. If you experience such disconnections repeatedly on Firestorm, then follow the instructions under “Firestorm Logs Out During Login” here."  http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_install_crash

• Like 1

Hello Amber

If you login to sl and crash when it's fully loaded it's probably becuase you have to many notifications, When it shuts down click Read IM's. and then in the upper right corner clear all pending notifications, 

You can also download the official SL viewer and give it a try with that one, This worked for me when i loaded in SL and i could not wear anything. after using the official SL Viewer i could log back in with firestorm without any issues. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.