Custom Media Script Needed ASAP

Naughty Feila

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey boys and girls, anyone have time for a PAID custom script?  

I need a script that will change the land video media, at set defined periods of time...   circulating through a list of URLs in a notecard...    Always rotating, non stop...

Please IM me in world, if I am not online, send anyhow, it will come to my cell phone.

Thanks!

Naughty Feila

just basic....

make a  notecard called URL and add your url's

change the delay to what you want...

key kQuery;integer iLine = 0;integer delay = 60;string CurrNC = "URL";default {     state_entry()     {                  kQuery = llGetNotecardLine(CurrNC, iLine);            llSetTimerEvent(delay);                }   timer()    {                 kQuery = llGetNotecardLine(CurrNC, iLine);     }       dataserver(key query_id, string data)     {         if (query_id == kQuery)        {                          if (data == EOF)             {                     iLine = 0;                              kQuery = llGetNotecardLine(CurrNC, iLine);                              }                             else              {                                                                      llParcelMediaCommandList([PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_URL,data]);                llParcelMediaCommandList([PARCEL_MEDIA_COMMAND_PLAY]);                       ++iLine;                             }        }                       }              }

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4126 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.