Script that moves the avatar to another by the description

Bia Arcana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I need help understanding something and so speed up my search.

I have here an object in a script called 'Anywhere Go Scrip', this script is placed in 2 objects, which has the same name in the description of both, and thus the User object by touching the number 1, vai for the object number 2 using an animation that is also added in both prins.
That it is a teleport script? (seeing that it is not used url or even tp coordinates and map in any configuration, only the description of one object is also the object description 2. Or would a script like elevator?
I already tried it both ways and I had no success.
thank you

:smileyembarrassed:

Aha... This is more of a description than yoiu provided in your other thread.  You could do this easily enough if the two objects were able to communicate with each other.  I can imagine something like this ...

default{    touch_start(integer num)    {        list temp = llGetObjectDetails(UUID_of_Other_Object,[OBJECT_POS]);        vector Where = llList2Vector(temp,0);        llSetRegionPos(Where + <2.0,0.0,0.0>);    }}

You'd have to add the necessary parts for seating the user on this object and animating him, and of course you'd need to include a way to get the other object's UUID.  Still, this part will move the clicked object within 2 m of the other one, wherever it is on the same sim.

EDIT: Typos  :smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4125 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.