how can i get none copy items back after a crash?

Slowness

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello!

today i put a new house up, and placed also none copy items in my house. i left the region for getteing something and when i wanted to get back it would not work for 2 hours. when i finaly came back some of the items where gone and not be delivered to my lost and found folder or else where in my inventory. it was not cheap what i lost. thousends of lindends i spend and payed it with real money. it is not a good thing when such things happen. without a way to get the things back. how am i soposed to know that a region will crashe when i put stuff up. there must be a way to get my stuff back. or else i should not spend any money there anymore. it would be nice to know if its worth to spend money here.

thanks in advace 

1 answer to this question

Sometimes items that have been recently placed on the land get lost when there is a crash, because the region's data base hadn't been updated to include them yet.

They MIGHT return to your lost and found folder, but probably not.

You can file a support ticket with Linden Lab and ask for a region rollback.  They generally will not do this simply for lost items, but it's worth a try.

Sadly, this is a risk you take with No Copy items.  They can get lost in a crash, lost in transfer between owners, or messed up by you while editing them.  If this bothers you a lot, buy Copy/No Transfer items instead.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.