Does anyone know....

Kylyssa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if you are just inworld organizing your inventory, does it use much bandwidth?  Not sure if that is the correct word, but I am limited to 5 gb a month right now so I usually go inworld when I am someplace else where I am not limited.  But I would like to organize my inventory at home.  So if anyone knows I would appreciate the help.  Thanks!!!

An empty Region, will use less bandwidth.

Turning off sound, voice, and streaming media in Preferences, will reduce bandwidth usage. Lower your draw distance, set your Avatar to Busy Mode.

Flying up in the sky, and working there can help to reduce bandwidth.

Find a new internet service provider.

Thanks.  I may try some of those suggestions.  Yes!!!  A new internet provider---we are waiting on that.  Just waiting to be scheduled in and then my worries will be over--I will be able to be on as much as I want. I just figured I could get some inventory work done, lol. 

And to take it a step further you don't need your surroundings to rezz at all if all you are doing is inventory stuff.......though if you set the bandwidth low before your inventory loads that might cause headaches.  But, no matter what you don't need to have your draw distance set to 256 meters either......64 should be fine.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4193 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.