Looking for Art groups that network for each other( this post was amend from the last one

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

There are lots of different ways artists network in SL. Here are the links to some:

Those should get you started.

Good luck!

Carmsie 

• Like 1

Thank you all for your replies, but most of them are art gallerys, I more looking for groups to network, bit like the dj one I belong to, its the "dj network group" each memeber can post there events,news and add LM's and gift to the notices, I was wondering if an art\photography one exsists

greek

I don't know of any art group in SL like the one you describe for DJ's  There are similar groups for theater and music event announcements.  If you don't find one, maybe you would like to start one.  There is a substantial art community in SL.  I think  there is a need for such a group.  I would like to be able to point newcomers to a group like that if they are interested in art. 

The Facebook and Google+ groups I mentioned in my previous  post do function much as you described.  You could join them and ask if some others there would like to help you in developing an Art Publicity group in SL.  

I would like to join and would like to post about it in my blog

TKR

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.