How is the best way to ask for help at LL when you cannot follow case history on your account?

KaRoBelZ McMahon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Bonjour!
I cannot loggin in on my main account since more a week now. I submitted a ticket at LL but they ask me to give us more infos but I cannot answered directly by the web site (problem is all my passwords not working at all even on web site!). So I ask them, by email how they wanted me to send us informations they needed and they just sent me an automatic email saying that I didn't sent infos they wanted so they considered case closed!!! Grrrrr! So, now! what's the best way to contact us? I'm afraid if I submit another ticket from another avatar they gonna put this one also "on hold". Help me! :S Merci

2 answers to this question

How did you submit the ticket in the first place or was it only afterwards that your password failed to work? You don't need to actually log in to the web site with your main account to request help as you can submit a ticket using just an email account from the Help > Support portal and supply full details of the account you're seeking help for. I would suggest you do that and be sure to reference the existing ticket number in it and also supply the info LL is looking for. LL will ask for some ID to prove you are the account holder.

You haven't said what happens when you try to log in with your main account. Perhaps people here on Answers could offer help too.

The telephone numbers Brigitte gave are for Billing Support and they won't deal with login issues.

If your password for your main account is not working to log inworld or on the website, consider the possibility your main account has been hacked and follow the instructions at the bottom of this page:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017

You can add further comments to your post using Options > Edit to the right of your post.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.