HELP PLZ BEFOR I PULL MY HAIR OUT

Amy Dominica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok so im trying to get an unpacking script for my business one that can only be touched to unpack by the owner of the bag *prim* and it will give everything but the script itself to that person and also sends a lil message thanking them for their business if anyone can help me plzzz. ive tried the standard give all scripts but when a 3rd person touches the item they get  whats inside also and i dont want that to happen. also i want everything in the bag to be in 1 folder not scattered in inventory

because thats an extra step i dont want my customers to have to go through cuz when you click to open you have to wait for the window to pop up with whats all in it and then accept to inventory apposed to click  and its in a folder in inventory and you get a lil message after unpacking :)

YAYYYYY i found a script that i could alter that does everything i want it to and more. touch to unpack into a folder owner only and it doesnt give the script  send the lil thak you message and deletes the package automatically after unpacking :) ty everyone who viewed my post :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.