Graphic designer looking for work

Voodoo Schnyder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SL rez date: 31 - March - 2007

RL age: 23 years old

What can I do/have done before: I have been a roleplay coordinator, combat system manager, story line maker, mall manager, sim builder, 3D artist, photoshop texture crafter, I produce also video and sound.

I have had a combat sim based on chernobyl apocalyptic disaster, a standard FPS, I also built and managed a tokyo rp city, I own three different stores on the marketplace and inside SL

Design Portfolio: Because the moderators of the forum won't let me post links to my work, you'll have to IM me in game and I'll show you my portfolio. I have worked with RL companies of outsourcing and IT consulting where I designed the whole corporate image for the brand and was awarded at different graphic design communities, namely, Abduzeedo and DeviantART, with best digital artwork of the day.

Traffic, sponsorship and profit solutions: I have managed a roleplay sim before on my own for sales and profit solutions with about 15,000L per week and with a traffic of 20,000. Also got several sponsorships agreements done for my project at the time that provided us with a free online database for SL combat purposes, free web hosting and domains.

In-world store: I have a still running fashion business that was rather famous back in 2009, when it started, then I made two more stores, all made with mesh, and for reasons of forum policy, I can't post the names or pictures, but feel free to contact me directly in game.

What am I expecting/Who am I:

I have studied graphic and multimedia arts and my timezone is GMT, London/Lisbon timezone. I am looking for anything that I can be a part of, mostly companies that are in need for any sort of help in the fields refered above. IM me in world if interested in my services or you can also reach me at: ignitiongfx (at) hotmail (dot) com

Don't be shy, even if just to set up a meeting to see if I fit your needs.

Regards.

Miguel / Voodoo Schnyder

Hi Miguel - I am looking for someone to help me with modifying textures and a few other things on a home in SL.  I am fairly new to SL and do not understand a lot of these things.  May I ask what your rates are for your services?

Thank you,

Red 52 Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.